The EYE RUN is an eye health awareness event and fundraiser, scheduled for Sunday, October 7, at Holmes Lake Park in Lincoln, Nebraska, and many other locations through official satellite events* and virtual runners and walkers.
- One miler walk/run: Free! (Lincoln and Gothenburg/Callaway)
- 5K individual: $25 (Lincoln, Gothenburg, and Fremont/Johnson Lake)
- 5K team: $20 per person (Lincoln and Gothenburg/Callaway)
- 10K individual: $25 (Lincoln and Gothenburg/Callaway)
- 10K team: $20 per person (Lincoln and Gothenburg/Callaway)
In addition to the run/walk, the Lincoln EYE RUN hosts the Healthy Lifestyle Expo, with booths from sponsors and area agencies that offer supportive services to people who are blind.
Businesses are encouraged to use the EYE RUN to enhance corporate wellness programs, with group pricing for teams of 10 or more available by request. For corporate sponsorship or team opportunities, call (402) 488-0981, Option 3.
Registration is free for legally blind runners and walkers and their sighted guides. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your comp code.
Proceeds from the EYE RUN provide reading services and confidence-building camping experiences for people who are blind through Christian Record and National Camps for Blind Children.
Registration is open through event day. Register now!
*Official EYE RUN Satellite Events
- Johnson Lake
- Sunday, October 7 @ 9 a.m.
- For more information, contact Jen Bullion, 402-800-4854, email@example.com
- 78253 Stop Table Rd, Callaway, Nebraska
- Sunday, October 14 @ 1:30 p.m.
- For more information, contact Karlene Ostergard, 308-529-3423 or 308-836-2880
By attending and by your presence at the 2018 EYE Run, held at Holmes Lake, Lincoln, Nebraska, you consent to your voice, name, and/or likeness being photographed, filmed, and/or otherwise recorded. Your attendance and participation constitutes your consent to Christian Record Services for the Blind (CRSB) the exclusive worldwide rights to reproduce, distribute, perform, display, and grant licenses to use the provided original video, electronic imagery, or literary work, or any part thereof, in any and all media or form of communication whether now existing or hereafter developed. You release CRSB, its successors, assignees, and licensees from any liability whatsoever of any nature. Be aware that you are not eligible for any form of compensation, including but not limited to commissions, royalties, or product discounts.