Light Magazine Writer's Guidelines
- #1 January/February: Mental Health
- #2 March/April: Let’s Travel!
- #3 May/June: Dads: Submission deadline: Wednesday, March 13, 2019
- #4 July/August: Smoking: Submission deadline: Wednesday, May 15, 2019
- #5 September/October: What Is Your Passion? Where Is Your Mission Field?: Submission deadline: Wednesday, July 17, 2019
- #6 November/December: John Milton: Submission deadline: Wednesday, September 11, 2019
- #1 January/February: You Can Go Home Again
- #2 March/April: The Hippies and the Jesus People: Looking Back 50 Years
- #3 May/June: The Roots of Success, Relationship, Belief, Words, and Everything
- #4 July/August: Lifelong Learning
- #5 September/October: Social Media
- #6 November/December: The Most Wonderful Disruption
Submissions are being accepted only for Light magazine.
Light is always on the lookout for insightful writers to provide engaging custom essay stories and articles from a Christian perspective. Above are the themes for 2019 and electronic versions of past issues of the magazine. Modest financial sums are provided to writers whose work is accepted for publication. Unsolicited submissions are encouraged. For writer's guidelines, email email@example.com.
Jeri Lyn Rogge, editor | Richard Clark Jr., assistant editor